Important information for Gmail users
If you have signed up with a Gmail account for any newsletter, you may have noticed that Gmail will sometimes ‘clip’ the message. You will either see:
- the text ‘message clipped’, accompanied by a link to the full version of the email
- three little dots underneath an email, without the possibility to click through and view the entire message
- the message just ending abruptly
This is something we can’t change, and unfortunately Gmail users can’t change the setting either.
Ways of getting around this are limited.
- You can subscribe to our (and any other) newsletters using a non-Gmail account.
- If this is not possible, you may on occasion not be able to see the whole email, and the unsubscribe option may not be available to you. If this is the case, and you wish to unsubscribe, please contact us directly to request that we unsubscribe you, using the contact form on the site.